Sites that do not have an analytical form of analysis, and use their strong sentimentality, determine totally unreasonable and unrelated concepts. One of them found on the website of text 20 refers that a church is the first angel, which is totally out of nexus and unreasonable for analysis, the text contained in Revelations 14: 6-7 1 refers to a heavenly messenger, or a message from God, this message is given to anyone who listens and seeks to change their way of life. So we see that the author of the text 20 does not understand that no church is the first, second or third angel. But to understand that this is natural since God told Daniel that " none of the wicked will understand ".
In text 21 the same website makes a link to a prophet as the first angel of the apocalypse, again we see that the author of text 21 does not understand such messages, he cannot understand that there is a difference between " angel flying through the sky " 1 to " proclaim to those who dwell on the earth and to every nation, and tribe, and language, and people " 1 , possibly to accept the idea, conceptualize that the prophet does not dwell on the earth. the " angel flying through the middle of heaven " 1 is a message from heaven and that passed on to the people must be passed on to others, but the character of the message is heavenly, therefore " through the middle of heaven", and the character of man is earthly" they dwell on the earth ", what differs is in that the righteous on receiving the message understands and" none of the wicked will understand ".
Again we see that the author of 20 and 21 do not understand the messages contained in the angelic messages because it links the human entity to the heavenly message, something that is not found in Ellen's testimonies, since Ellen mischaracterizes the human about the message when exemplifying about the vision of the parable of the wise and foolish virgins 12 .
As such sites have the function of discrediting and using words against people regardless of who they are, that is, they have no obligation to analyze and simply condemn until someone demonstrates their mistakes, such sites determine things with the text 22 , the author makes a great mistake in quoting the text 22 Miller did not carry the errors of Protestantism, since such errors were worldliness and apostasy as was mentioned in other text, note that Miller sought to study the scriptures, see what Miller quotes " I researched it with great pleasure. I saw that half had never been told. " 23, that is, ancient Protestantism did not seek to study the scriptures which determines apostasy, as a former follower of Protestantism he, like others, had rejected the scriptures "I was amazed that he could have already rejected it. " 23 , but he did not do that anymore. Miller had come out of the errors of Protestantism that was determined by apostasy and worldliness, while ordinary Protestants read novels and mundane theater and the like Miller said " I lost all taste for another reading, and applied my heart to obtain the wisdom of God " 23 .
On the website we still find the text 25 , now one of the parts that relates to the interpretation error was the coming of Christ, but there was much more in the preaching, there was the refutation of worldliness and apostasy, the search for the study of the scriptures and the detachment from the world and what is in it, helped each other, the first angel's message was preached as the true religion, which was preached 27 , in addition the studies pertinent to the angelic messages and the studies of the books of Daniel and Revelation begin greatly in this period, something that Protestants tried to ignore, the website that cites 25uses passionate systems to debunk something greater than a mistake, there was more but the site seeks to ignore all the points and consequences of the Millerist movement, and that such lines of beginning come to us as the opening that broke apostate Protestantism, and formed a new order of people who analyzed Scriptures and with that order of people discovered the validity of the ten commandments, without the work of Miller the errors of Protestantism since worldliness and apostasy, in addition to the lack of study of the bible would determine the non-acceptance of the ten commandments. In other words, without Miller's work, we would not know that the ten commandments are still in force, or it would take many more years to be analyzed.
The website still sits the text 24 , Miller had not made a mistake in the calculations, but in the interpretation of the cleansing of the sanctuary, thanks to his companions who wanted Christ to return, Miller sought to calculate the 2300 afternoons and mornings and the sanctuary will be purified, in this detail it was correct, the mistake was in not understanding the sanctuary ritual. Miller's friends sought to announce largely that the calculation was linked to Christ's return, this due to "the generally accepted opinion, that in the Christian era the Earth is the sanctuary " 28 , that is, at the time the thought about the sanctuary was wrong, and this led Miller to base it on the knowledge that existed at the time.
it is noted that Miller worried that he might be wrong, but while examining his calculations he did not detect the error, due to the knowledge of the time about the sanctuary, 18 and due to the request of his brothers, he decided to launch his ideas in public 19 .
But much more than the error of interpretation that the society of the time had about what " sanctuary will be purified " means 8,28 the description about the first angelic message to change life, and the ways of calculating for the 2300 afternoons and mornings were correct, and reach to our days. Due to the great logical system exposed on the 2300 mornings and mornings of Miller, two things happen to those who understand the system, either refuse by hardness of heart, having no other system in mind, or accept. But they fail to dispel Miller's idea by putting one with more logic than the one determined by Miller.
Sites like the one exposed in 20 do not observe comprehensively, they only seek passionate images to demolish concepts without due analytical work on facts and data, giving an extremely full view of personal and highly partial positions.
Material sent to the site on 03/13/2010
With the sending of the material, the response marked on 29 was given in it, we observed that the view of the website in question is simplistic, not accepting concepts that are analyzed in detail. Thus, the analysis mentions " a kilometric twist " 29 , thereby trying to exonerate itself from analyzing the theme, and thus stay with its simplistic idea about Guilherme Miller's preaching.
He also quotes " The worldliness that prevailed in Protestant churches in the time of Guilherme Miller, was certainly no more important than the Law of God, ignored under the pretext of having been abolished. " 29 , now it was demonstrated in the study that the law of God was important, but he had not yet understood the details regarding the Sabbath. But it was basic, not to kill, not to adulterate, to make images of sculpture, and many others. About the law, only understanding about the Sabbath was missing, this understanding only came on February 28, 1845, when RAQUEL OAKES, presented his belief in the Hope Of Israel newspaper , with the title " Treaty showing that the Seventh Day must be observed as the Sabbath instead of the First Day, as per the Commandment", see that from then on the Sabbath guard can be observed, hidden for many centuries and that the rediscovery came, by a Baptist named Raquel Oakes, and thus the Baptist minister Thomas Preble , accepted this teaching and with that, in April of 1845, Joseph Bates 31 accepts the teaching on the Sabbath and shows his Adventist brothers 32 that they also accept this teaching 33,34,35 .
So the problem with the Sabbath was not that Miller did not accept the Sabbath, but that there was no material at the time to demonstrate the real position of the Sabbath, which was done by Raquel Oakes. Guilherme Miller preached about worldliness, indirectly referring to the nine commandments outside the Sabbath, preached about not killing, not adulterating, loving parents, not making images of sculpture, worshiping only God, not coveting, but the light of the Sabbath was missing. Guilherme Miller did not refute about keeping the Sabbath, he just was not introduced to him as Raquel Oakes presented to Thomas Preble. It must be kept in mind that God illuminates people and not churches, that's why Raquel Oakes was illuminated on the Sabbath, and did not participate in the Adventism of the time, God observes the message receptive heart and so sends, see that it took 12 pages to demonstrate the saturday,32.
On site 20 it says " " Mundanism ", it is the label that is given to fashion that affects women in clothing ", as such site is unaware, the word mundanism was not only applied to women, it was applied to men, and such did not wear women's clothing, when reading Miller's writings, we see that Miller spoke of worldliness, among other things like the likes of spending, parties, greed and all sorts of inappropriate connections to someone who would soon meet with God, possibly a search for mediocrity does without having a clear view on Miller's preaching, see that the opposite of mediocrity is depth 36 , that is, the lack of depth in the subject (mediocrity) 36 leads to a flawed view about Miller.
Then website 20 quotes " This seems to be worth more than basic truths, like the Law of God ", which is a big mistake and demonstrates the lack of reading of the exposed text that demonstrates that Miller sought that the people change their way of life, of course, did not have the light on the Sabbath, but sought to follow the nine statutes of the Decalogue disseminated in the New Testament, lacking the light of the Sabbath. Knowing that God does not take into account the time of ignorance 37 we see in Miller's writings that he had not received the light on Sabbath keeping, so today what may be a basic truth, at the time of Miller was a novelty, but only the detachment from mediocrity makes it possible to understand history.
1. Rev 14: 6 And I saw another angel flying through the sky, and had an everlasting gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on the earth and to every nation, and tribe, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14: 7 saying with great voice: Fear God, and give him glory; because the hour of his judgment has come; and worship him who made heaven and earth and sea and fountains of water. Updated JFAA - João Ferreira de Almeida
2. Revelation 14: 7 He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and glorify him, for the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the fountains of water." NVI - New International Version
3. In this connection, my mind reverted to the activities of Adventist believers in 1843 and 1844. At that time there was much visitation from house to house, and tireless efforts were made to warn the people of what was written in the Word of God. Even more efforts should be made now than those who so faithfully proclaimed the first angel's message. We are rapidly approaching the end of Earth's history; and as we understand the truth that Jesus will undoubtedly soon come, we will wake up and work as never before. We are invited to sound an alarm for the people. General Conference Bulletin, May 27, 1913, p. 164.
4. If you and your wives unite in evangelistic medical work in the city of Boston and in other cities in the east, your usefulness will increase, and there will be clear visions of duty before you. The first angel's message came with great power in these cities in 1842 and 1843, and the time has come when the third angel's message is to be widely proclaimed in the east. There is a great work in front of our eastern hospitals. The message must go with power when the work is finished. CSS 547
5. In the typical ceremonial - shadow of Christ's sacrifice and priesthood - the cleansing of the sanctuary was the last service performed by the high priest in the annual set of ceremonies administered. It was the finishing work of the atonement - a removal or removal from Israel's sin. It prefigured the final work in the ministry of our High Priest in Heaven, by removing or obliterating the sins of His people, which were recorded in the heavenly reports. This work involves an investigation and a trial; and this immediately precedes the coming of Christ in the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. When He comes, then, all cases will be decided. Jesus says: "My reward is with me, to give to each according to his work." Apoc. 22:12. it is this work of judgment, which immediately precedes the second coming, which is announced in the message of the first angel of Revelation 14: 7: "Fear God, and give Him glory; for the hour of His judgment is coming." CS, GC 352
6. In the prophecy of the first angel's message, in the 14th chapter of Revelation, a great religious awakening is predicted under the proclamation of the soon coming of Jesus. an angel is seen flying "through heaven, and had the everlasting gospel, to proclaim it to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tribe, and language, and people". "With a loud voice" he proclaims the message: "Fear God, and give Him glory; for the hour of His judgment is coming. And worship Him who made heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. " Apoc. 14: 6 and 7. CS 77 GC 355
7. Guilherme Miller and his co-workers were responsible for preaching this warning in North America. This country has become the center of the great work of advent. It was here that the prophecy of the first angel's message had the most direct fulfillment. The writings of Miller and his companions were taken to distant countries. All over the world, wherever missionaries entered, the joyful news of Christ's soon return was sent there. Everywhere the message of the everlasting gospel spread: "Fear God, and give Him glory; for the hour of His judgment is coming." ... CS 78 GC 368
8. Both the prophecy of Daniel 8:14 - "Until two thousand three hundred afternoons and mornings; and the sanctuary will be cleansed" - as well as the message of the first angel - "Fear God and give Him glory; for the hour is coming of His judgment "- indicated the ministry of Christ in the most holy place, the investigative judgment, and not the coming of Christ to rescue His people and destroy the wicked. The mistake was not in counting the prophetic periods, but in the event that occurred at the end of the 2,300 days. For this error, believers have suffered disappointment; however, everything that was foretold by prophecy had been fulfilled and that they could with biblical authority expect. While mourning the ruin of their hopes, the event that had been predicted by the message had elapsed, and that it must be fulfilled before the Lord appeared to reward His servants. CS 98 GC 424
9. The message of the first angel of Revelation 14, announcing the hour of God's judgment and appealing to men to fear and worship Him, was designed to separate God's professed people from the corrupting influences of the world, and to awaken them in order to see its true state of worldliness and apostasy. God sent a warning to the church in this message that, if it had been accepted, would have corrected the evils that were taking it away from Him. Had men received the message from Heaven, humbling their hearts before the Lord, sincerely seeking the preparation to stand in His presence, the Spirit and power of God would have manifested themselves among them. The church would again have reached the blessed state of unity, faith and love, which existed in the apostolic days, when "there was one heart and soul" for believers, and "
10. Rejecting the warning of the first angel, they neglected the means that Heaven had provided for their restoration. They untied the messenger of grace who would have corrected the evils that separated them from God, and with greater avidity returned to the search for friendship in the world. Here is the cause of the terrible condition of worldliness, apostasy and spiritual death, which prevailed in the churches in 1844. GC 380
11. By the first angel, men are called to fear God and give Him glory, and to worship Him as the Creator of heaven and earth. In order to do this, they must obey His law. Solomon says: "Fear God, and keep His commandments; for this is the duty of every man." Ecl. 12:13. Without obedience to His commandments, no worship can be pleasing to God. "This is the love of God: that we keep His commandments." "He who turns his ears away from hearing the law, even his prayer will be abhorrent." 1 John 5: 3; Prov. 28: 9. GC 436
12. The coming of Christ, as announced by the message of the first angel, was understood to be represented by the coming of the husband. The spiritual reform that was generalized under the proclamation of His second coming, corresponded to the departure of the virgins.
In this parable, as in Matthew 24, two classes are represented. They had all taken their lamps, the Bible, and by their light they went out to find their husband. But while "the mad women, taking their lamps, did not take oil with them", "the prudent took oil in their vessels, with their lamps". The last class had received the grace of God, and the power of the Holy Spirit, which regenerates and illuminates, making the divine Word a lamp for the feet and light for the path. In the fear of God they studied the Scriptures, to learn the truth, and earnestly sought purity of heart and life. They had a personal experience, faith in God and in His Word, which could not be defeated by disappointment and delay. Others, "taking their lamps, did not take oil with them". They had moved on a momentary impulse. Their fears were excited by the solemn message, but they had depended on their brothers' faith, being satisfied with the wavering light of good emotions, without having a perfect understanding of the truth, nor experiencing a genuine operation of grace in the heart. They had gone out to meet the Lord, full of hope, with the prospect of immediate reward; but they were not prepared for the delay and disappointment. When trials came, they lacked faith, and their light became flickering. GC 394 They had gone out to meet the Lord, full of hope, with the prospect of immediate reward; but they were not prepared for the delay and disappointment. When trials came, they lacked faith, and their light became flickering. GC 394 They had gone out to meet the Lord, full of hope, with the prospect of immediate reward; but they were not prepared for the delay and disappointment. When trials came, they lacked faith, and their light became flickering. GC 394
13. When the churches rejected the divine counsel, in rejecting the advent message, the Lord also rejected them. The first angel is followed by a second, who proclaims: "Babylon has fallen, fallen, that great city which has made all the nations to drink of the wine of the wrath of their prostitution." Apoc. 14: 8. This message was understood by Adventists as the announcement of the moral downfall of the churches as a result of their rejection of the first message. The proclamation "Babylon fell" (Rev. 14: 8), was given in the summer of 1844, and as a result, about fifty thousand abandoned these churches. HR 365
14. All heaven observed with the deepest interest the receptivity of the first angel's message. However, many who professed to love Jesus, and who shed tears as they read the story of the cross, ridiculed the good news of His coming. Instead of receiving the message with joy, they declared it to be a mistake. They hated those who loved His appearance, and drove them out of the churches. Those who rejected the first message could not benefit from the second, nor were they benefited by the midnight cry, which was to prepare them to enter Jesus by faith in the most holy place in the heavenly sanctuary. And by the rejection of the first two messages, their understanding was so darkened that they could not see any light in the third angel's message, which shows the way to the most holy place.HR 387
15. In the first angel's message, men are called to worship God, our Creator, who made the world and everything in it. They have paid homage to an institution of the Papacy, annulling Jehovah's law, but there must be an increase in knowledge in this matter. MEV2 106
16. There is a great work to be done for this time, and we do not understand half of what the Lord wants to do for His people. We talk about the first angel's message and the second angel's message, and we think we have some understanding of the third angel's message; but we must not be content with our current knowledge. Our pleas, mixed with faith and contrition, must ascend to God, to understand the mysteries that He wants to make known to His saints. Review and Herald, June 4, 1889.
17. Daniel was fortunate to give his testimony, which was sealed until the time of the end, when the message of the first angel was to be proclaimed to the world. These matters are of infinite importance in these last days; but while "many will be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked will proceed wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand". Dan. 12:10. How true that is! Sin is the transgression of God's law; and those who do not accept the light in relation to the law of God, will not understand the proclamation of the first, second and third angel's messages. The book of Daniel is unveiled in the revelation to John, and transports us to the last scenes of Earth's history. TMOE 115
18. His only fear was that, in their great joy at the prospect of glorious deliverance, to be consummated so soon, many would receive the doctrine without sufficiently examining the Scriptures in demonstration of its truth. Therefore, he hesitated to present it, fearing that he was in error, and was thus the means of misleading others. In this way, he was led to review the evidence in support of the conclusions he had reached, and to carefully consider every difficulty that was presented to his spirit. GC 330
19. It was only at the requests of his brothers, in whose words he heard the call of God, that Miller consented to present his opinions in public. GC 331.
20. We have no objection to accepting the Adventist Church as the First Angel, until 1980, when we found ourselves incursing the Third Angel's warning, for worshiping the "image of the beast". (The Trinity) http://www.adventistas.ws/
21. A false prophet, the First Angel of Revelation?
22. Miller carried all the errors of Protestantism! --- He never recognized the Law of God as valid, or kept the Sabbath.
23. A peasant man with integrity and honest feelings, who had been led to doubt the divine authority of Scripture and who nevertheless sincerely desired to know the truth, was the man specially chosen by God to begin the proclamation of the second coming of Christ. Like many other reformers, Guilherme Miller struggled with poverty early in his life, thus learning the great lessons of energy and renunciation. The family members he came from were characterized by an independent and freedom-loving spirit, resilience and ardent patriotism, traits that were also prominent in their character. His father had been a captain in the army of the Revolution, and the sacrifices he had made in the struggles and sufferings of that stormy period can be attributed to the embarrassing circumstances of Miller's early years.
how an uninspired book developed principles so perfectly adapted to the needs of a fallen world. I was compelled to admit that the Scriptures must be a revelation from God. They have become my joy; and in Jesus I found a friend. The Savior became for me the first of ten thousand; and the Scriptures, which were previously obscure and contradictory, have now become the lamp for my feet and light for my path. My spirit calmed down and was satisfied. I thought the Lord God is a Rock in the middle of the ocean of life. The Bible then became my main study and, I can truly say, I researched it with great pleasure. I saw that half had never been told. I was amazed that I had not realized it before, of its beauty and glory; and I was amazed that I could have already rejected it. Everything that the heart could desire, I found revealed, as a remedy for every disease of the spirit. I lost all taste for another reading, and applied my heart to obtain the wisdom of God. "Memoirs of Guilherme Miller, S. Bliss.
24. Miller insisted on making prophetic calculations, which all the churches of the time claimed to contradict what Jesus had said.
25. The movement did nothing more than ashamed and disappointed all who believed in Christ's Second Coming.
26. Like the early disciples, Guilherme Miller and his companions did not fully understand the meaning of the message they presented. Errors, which had long been established in the church, prevented us from arriving at a correct interpretation of an important point of prophecy. Therefore, although they proclaimed the message that God had entrusted to them to transmit to the world, due to an erroneous understanding of the meaning, they suffered disappointment. CS 72
27. Aunt 1:27 The pure and immaculate religion before our God and Father is this: To visit orphans and widows in their afflictions and to keep oneself free from the corruption of the world.
28. The prophecy that most clearly seemed to reveal the time of the second advent was that of Daniel 8:14: "Until two thousand three hundred afternoons and mornings; and the sanctuary will be cleansed." Following his rule of making the Scriptures his own interpreter, Miller discovered that a day in symbolic prophecy represents a year (Num. 14:34; Ezek. 4: 6); he saw that the period of 2,300 prophetic days, or literal years, would extend far beyond the end of the Jewish dispensation, hence the fact that he could not refer to the sanctuary of that dispensation. Miller accepted the generally accepted view that in the Christian era the Earth is the sanctuary, and therefore understood that the cleansing of the sanctuary foretold in Daniel 8:14 represents the cleansing of the earth by fire at Christ's second coming. If, therefore, the exact starting point for the 2,300 days could be found, he concluded that one could easily determine the timing of the second advent. This would reveal the time of that great consummation, "a time when the present conditions, with all their pride and power, pomp and vanity, impiety and oppression, would come to an end", that the curse "would be removed from the Earth, death would be destroyed, the reward would be given to the servants of God, the prophets and the saints, and to those who fear His name, and those who devastate the Earth would be destroyed ". -Memoirs of Guilherme Miller, S. Bliss .
29. March 13
"ENNIS and his mediocre view on Guilherme Miller"
................................... .................................................. .................
Answer: In principle, we make room for any dispute.
But, the size of your dispute does not fit in the space available for that. Worse, a kilometer winding!
The worldliness that prevailed in Protestant churches in the time of Guilherme Miller, was certainly no more important than the Law of God, ignored under the pretext of having been abolished.
"Mundanismo", is the label that is given to fashion that affects women in clothing! --- This seems to be worth more than basic truths, like the Law of God.
What you intend to argue, and that you think was worth, was to call the attention of the world to the return of Christ. (no matter how) He
forgot to deal with Ellen White's BLASPHEMY by stating that "God covered up the truth with his hand".
February 30, 1845: Thomas Preble, minister of the Baptist Church who agreed to obey the 4th commandment after hearing the preaching of the 7th Day Baptist RAQUEL OAKES, presented his belief in the Hope Of Israel newspaper in a 12-page article with the title: Treaty showing that the Seventh Day should be observed as the Sabbath, instead of the First Day, according to the Commandment.
31.April 1845: Joseph Bates studies on the subject and agrees to obey the 4th commandment [Sabbath keeping]
32.August 1846: José Bates publishes a 46-page pamphlet on the 4th commandment. TIAGO WHITE AND ELLEN WHITE, already married, study this leaflet and decide to keep the Sabbath:
33.Ellen White said: "In the fall of 1846 we began to observe the biblical Sabbath, and to teach and defend it" (Early Writings p. XXI)
34.First Saturday of April 1847: Vision by Ellen White. Jesus takes her to the table of the 10 commandments and she sees a light surrounding the 4th commandment. It is proved that the Baptists of the 7th Day were always correct.
35. January 1849: José Bates publishes the article O SEELO DO GOD ALIVO. is the article that exposes the studies of the last 2 years that the Sabbath is the opposite of the mark of the Beast to be imposed by the American government in the future: The decree on Sunday.
36.mediocrity. Print (me.di: o.cri.da.de) sf.1. Quality or mediocre condition: 2. Lack, absence of talent or merit; INSIGNIFICíâ ANCE; SMALL: The writer's mediocrity shocked everyone. [antonym: Anton: depth, relevance. ] [F .: From lat. mediocritas, atis.] Aulete Dictionary.
37. Act 17:30 But God, disregarding the times of ignorance, now orders all men everywhere to repent;
Novidades, e respostas das perguntas de nossos colaboradores
Visite o nosso canal youtube.com/buscadaverdade e se INSCREVA agora mesmo! Lá temos uma diversidade de temas interessantes sobre: Saúde, Receitas Saudáveis, Benefícios dos Alimentos, Benefícios das Vitaminas e Sais Minerais... Dê uma olhadinha, você vai gostar! E não se esqueça, dê o seu like e se INSCREVA! Clique abaixo e vá direto ao canal!
prophecy, first angel, angelic message, three angelic messages, Saturday