Many people question the biblical term that requires anyone to try to force them into the Kingdom of God. We can see the term " and every man strive to enter into it, " 1 how could a man force entry into the Kingdom of God? First we must understand what is the Kingdom of God. The text quotes, " Neither shall they say: Here it is: or, Behold, there it is, for the kingdom of God is within you. " 2 Then we see that the Kingdom of God is within. But it is not known what is the Kingdom of God, so we have the verse " For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit " 3 .
Which concludes that the Kingdom of God is the very connection of God in our hearts. But then how do you force that entrance? We see the text " And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven is taken by force, and the violent take it by storm " 4 , here he is focusing on John the Baptist, and reference is the connection to that John did, baptism. When we find the verse, "And when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said unto them, Breed of the vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? " 5 What is paralleled in another verse, John said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? " 6.
What we have is that people sought baptism but did not change their way, thereby forcing entrance into the Kingdom of God. Hence the concept of fleeing from the race of vipers, who teaches you to flee from the wrath to come? " 6 Thus the act of forcing entry into the Kingdom of God is to appear as partakers of the kingdom when they do not produce that which is defined" Produce therefore fruits worthy of repentance, " 5 " for the kingdom of God is not the eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit " 3 .
The Greek term for "to force " is "?????" 8 , and this determines to force an entrance that can not be done, or to go in a place where one does not fit and even force to be there, we see verses that define the question of being pressed in peat or cut down on slopes, as 12,13,14,15 of this we have that a person who tries to force his entry into the Kingdom of God will not actually get into it, seen " because the kingdom of God does not consist in eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit " 3 . We can also make a comparison of this impossibility " Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts " 16 .
Therefore it is clearly verified that it is not by acting correctly that a person enters by force in the Kingdom of God, but when what he does not match what he has in his heart. What do we see in the verse, " Foolish, who hath made the outward, hath not he also made the lower? " 17 " For thou givest the tithe of the spear, and of the rue, and of all the garden, and despisest the righteousness and the love of God. , these things we should do without leaving those ", 17 so we can observe that all things must be done to be really in the Kingdom of God, and that to force entry into the Kingdom of God, is to try to be a participant when you are running away of the wrath of God, in not bearing fruit for repentance.
- Luk 16:14 The Pharisees, who were greedy, heard all these things and mocked him.
Luk 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they that justify yourselves before men, but God knoweth your hearts; for that which is high among men is abomination before God.
Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were as strong as John; since then the gospel of the kingdom of God is preached, and every man strives to enter into it.
Luk 16:17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass than for a tittle of the law to fall.
- Luk 17:20 When Jesus asked the Pharisees about the coming of the kingdom of God, he answered them, "The kingdom of God does not come from outward appearance;
Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo there! or: There it is! for the kingdom of God is within you.
- Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
- Mat 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among those born of women there ariseth not one greater than John the Baptist; but he that is least in the kingdom of the heavens is greater than he.
Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of the heavens is taken by force, and the violent take it by storm.
Mat 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
- Mat 3: 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "A race of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Mat 3: 8 And bring forth fruits worthy of repentance,
Mat 3: 9 and do not want to say within yourselves, We have Abraham as our father; for I say unto you, that even from these stones God can raise up children to Abraham.
- Luk 3: 7 And John said to the multitudes that went forth to be baptized of him, Yea, a viper, who teaches you to flee from the wrath to come?
Luk 3: 8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance; and do not begin to say in yourselves, We have Abram as our father; for I say unto you, that God can raise up children even unto these stones unto Abram.
- Mat 11:12 AndG1161 fromG575 theG3588 daysG2250 of JohnG2491 theG3588 BaptistG910 untilG2193 nowG788 theG3588 kingdomG932 of heavenG3772 suffereth violence, G971 andG2532 the violentG973 take it by force.G726 G846
Mat 11:12 ???G575 PREP ??G1161 CONJ ???G3588 T-GPF ??????G2250 N-GPF ???????G2491 N -GSM ???G3588 T-GSM GSM ???G2193 ?????????G910 N-ADV ????G737 T-ADV ?G3588 NSF NSF ???G3588 ????????G932 N-T-N-GPM GPM ???????G3772 ????????G971 V PPI-3S-CC ???G2532 ???????G973 N-NPM ??????????G726 PAI-V-P 3P ?????G846 -ASF
Luk 16:16 ?G3588 ?????G3551 NSM T-C-CC ??G3588 ???G2532 NSM T-NPM NPM ?????G3360 ????????G4396 N-N-ADV ???????G2491 GSM ???G575 PREP ????G5119 T-ADV ?G3588 NSF NSF ???G3588 ????????G932 N-T-N-????G2316 GSM GSM ?????????????G2097 V -PPI-3S ???G2532 CONJ ???G3956 A-NSM ???G1519 PREP ?????G846 P-ASF ????????G971 V-PMI-3S
From G970; to force, that is, (reflexively) to crowd oneself (into), or (passively) to be seized: - press, suffer violence.
Total KJV occurrences: 2
- Luk_16: 16; Mat_11: 12; Mat_11: 12
tace ' From G971; a forcer, that is, (figuratively) energetic: - violent.
Total KJV occurrences: 1
Probably akin to G979 (through the idea of ??vital activity); force: - violence.
Total KJV occurrences: 4
- Act 5:26 Then the captain with the guards came and brought them, not with violence, because they were afraid of being stoned by the people.
- Act 21:35 And it came to pass, when he came to the stairs, that he was carried away by the soldiers because of the violence of the people.
- Act 24: 7 But Lysias the commander came and took him out of the hand with great violence, and commanded the accusers to come unto thee.
- Act 27:41 But when they were in a place where two streams met, they ran aground the ship; and the bow, being entangled, remained motionless, but the stern was undone by the force of the waves.
- Zec 4: 6 And he answered me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by might, but by my Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
- Luk 11:40 Crazy! who made the outward, did he not also the inferior?
Luk 11:41 Give therefore what is in the cup and the dish, and behold, all things shall be clean unto you.
Luk 11:42 But woe to you Pharisees! for you give the tithes of the mint, and of the rue, and of all the garden, and despise the righteousness and the love of God. Now, these things he had to do without leaving them.