1. Book of the Wars of Yahweh: "Therefore it is said in the Book of the Wars of Yahweh, 'As he did in the Red Sea, so he shall do in the torrents of Arnon. The rocks of the torrents bowed down, to rest in Ar, and to rest upon the borders of the Moabites "(Numbers 21: 14-15).
2. Book of the Righteous One: "It was then that Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day that the LORD delivered the Amorites to the children of Israel. And Joshua said in the presence of Israel, 'Sol, tarry in Gibeon, and thou moon in the valley of Aalalam.' And the sun and the moon stood still until the people took vengeance on their enemies. Is it not written in the Book of the Just? So the sun stopped in the midst of heaven and did not hasten to set itself up for the space of a day "(Joshua 10: 12-13).
- "And David commanded that they should teach the children of Judah the song of the bow, as it is written in the book of righteousness. And he said, 'Consider, O Israel, those who died on your high places, covered with wounds' "(2 Samuel 1: 18).
3. Proverbs and Songs of Solomon: "He proclaimed (Solomon) three thousand proverbs, and his songs were a thousand and five. He talked about the plants, from the cedar that is in Lebanon to the hyssop that springs from the wall. He also spoke of animals and birds; and of the creeping things and of the fishes "(1 Kings 4: 32-33).
4. Book of the Acts of Solomon: "As for Solomon's other acts and all that he did, and his wisdom, is it not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?" (1 Kings 11,41).
5. The Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel: "As for the rest of the acts of Jeroboam, how he fought and how he reigned, it is written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Israel" (1 Kings 14:19).
6. The Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah: "As for the rest of the acts of Rehoboam and all that he did, is it not written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah?" (1 Kings 14:29).
7. Book of the Prophet Nathan: "The acts of king David, both the first and the last, are written in the book of Samuel the seer; in the book of Nathan the prophet; and in the Book of Gad, the seer "(1 Chronicles 29:29).
"And the rest of the acts of Solomon from the first to the last, are they not written in the book of the story of Nathan the prophet, and in the books of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Adob the seer concerning Jeroboam son of Nebat? "(2Chronicles 9:29).
8. The Book of Samuel the Seer: "The acts of king David, both the first and the last, are written in the book of Samuel the seer, in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer" (1 Chronicles 29:29).
9. The Book of Aiah the Silonite: "As for the rest of the acts of Solomon, from the first to the last, are they not written in the book of the story of Nathan the prophet, and in the books of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of The seer, concerning Jeroboam the son of Nebat? "(2 Chronicles 9:29).
10. Book of Ado the Seer: "As for the rest of the acts of Solomon, from the first to the last, are they not written in the book of the story of Nathan the prophet, and in the books of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of The seer, concerning Jeroboam the son of Nebat? "(2 Chronicles 9:29).
- "And the rest of the acts of Rehoboam, from the first to the last, are written in the books of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Ado the seer, and diligently recorded, 'There was a war between Rehoboam and Jeroboam all his days' (2Chronicles 12,15).
- "As for the rest of the acts of Abijah, his character and works, is diligently written in the Book of Ado, the prophet" (2 Chronicles 13:22).
11. The Book of Shemaiah the prophet: "As for the rest of the acts of Rehoboam, from the first to the last, it is written in the books of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Ado the seer, and diligently recorded: 'There was a war between Rehoboam and Jeroboam all his days' "(2 Chronicles 12,15).
12. Book of the Kings of Judah and Israel: "But the deeds of Asa, from the first to the last, are written in the Book of the Kings of Judah and Israel" (2 Chronicles 16:11).
13. The Book of the Kings of Israel and Judah: "As for the rest of the acts of Jotham, and all their wars and works, they are written in the Book of the Kings of Israel and Judah" (2 Chronicles 27: 7).
14. Book of Kings: "The record of his sons, the many judgments pronounced against him, and the record of the restoration of the house of God, are written diligently in the Book of the Kings. And Amaziah his son reigned in his stead "(2 Chronicles 24:27).
15. The Annals of the Kings of Israel: "But the rest of the acts of Manasseh, his prayer to his God, and the words of the seers who spoke to him in the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, are contained in the Annals of the Kings of Israel" (2Chronicles 33,18).
16. Comments of Jehu the son of Hanani: "But the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat from the first to the last are written in the commentaries of Jehu the son of Hanani, which he observed in the books of the kings of Israel" (2 Chronicles 20:34) .
17. The Story of Osias, by Isaiah the son of Amoz, the prophet: "But the rest of the acts of Uzziah, from the first to the last, were written by Isaiah the son of Amoz the prophet" (2 Chronicles 26:22).
18. The words of Hozai: "The prayer which he (Manasseh) did, as he was heard, all his sins and the contempt (of God), places also in which he ordered to build high places, where he had planted groves, , before doing penance, one finds everything written in the Book of Hozai "(2 Chronicles 33, 19).
19. Books of the Medes and Persians: "Now Ahasuerus the king had given a tribute to all the earth and all the islands of the sea. In the Books of the Medes and the Persians is written what was his domain, the dignity and the greatness to which he exalted Mordecai "(Esther 10: 1-2).
20. Annals of the Pontificate of John: "The rest of John's acts, his wars, the enterprises he valiantly behaved, the rebuilding of the walls he built, and all his deeds are all written in the Book of Annals of his pontificate , beginning from the time when he was made high priest instead of his father "(1 Maccabees 16, 23-24).
21. Descriptions of Jeremiah the prophet: "In the documents concerning the prophet Jeremiah, it is said that he commanded those who were taken into captivity to take the fire, as has already been mentioned, it is written in the same writings that this prophet, by a particular command received from God, commanded that the tabernacle and the ark be taken with him when he climbed the mount which Moses had come up to see the inheritance of God. Having arrived there, Jeremiah found a cave; and put the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense thereon, and covered the entrance. Some of those who followed him came back again to mark the way with signs, but they could not find it "(2 Maccabees 2: 1, 4, 6).
Nehemiah's Memoirs and Comments: "These same things were found in the commentaries and memoirs of Nehemiah, where it was read that he formed a library, gathering the books concerning kings and prophets, those of David, and the letters of kings concerning offerings "(2Macabeus 2,13).
23. The Five Books of Jason of Cyrene: "The story of Judas Maccabaeus and his brethren, the cleansing of the great temple and the dedication of the altar, the wars against Antiochus Epiphanes and his son Oupator, the manifestations of heaven on behalf of those who fought Judaism with bravery and zeal, who, being few, became lords of all the country and put in flight a great number of barbarians, recovered the famous temple in the world, they freed the city of the slavery, they reestablished the laws that went to be abolished, thanks to the Lord who was propitious to them with evident proofs of his goodness, all this, which Jason of Cyrene wrote in five books, we seek to sum up in one volume "(2 Maccabees 2,23).
IN THE NEW TESTAMENT:
24. The previous Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians: "By letter I wrote to you that you had no communication with fornicators; not surely with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or thieves, or with idolaters; otherwise you should come out of this world "(1 Corinthians 5: 9-10).
25. Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans: "Greet the brethren who are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church that is gathered in his house. Read this letter among yourselves, let it be read also in the Church of the Laodiceans; and ye read of the Laodiceans "(Colossians 4: 15-16).
26. Enoch's Prophecy: "Also Enoch, the seventh patriarch after Adam, prophesied of these, saying, 'Behold, the Lord comes among thousands of his saints to make judgment against all, and to argue all the wicked of all the deeds of their wickedness, which they have done wickedly, and of all the words of reproach, which ungodly sinners have spoken against God "(Jude 1: 14-15).
Novidades, e respostas das perguntas de nossos colaboradores
Visite o nosso canal youtube.com/buscadaverdade e se INSCREVA agora mesmo! Lá temos uma diversidade de temas interessantes sobre: Saúde, Receitas Saudáveis, Benefícios dos Alimentos, Benefícios das Vitaminas e Sais Minerais... Dê uma olhadinha, você vai gostar! E não se esqueça, dê o seu like e se INSCREVA! Clique abaixo e vá direto ao canal!